My Blog

Apr 17, 2011

My lovely Dream



My lovely Dream

When every second you have experienced in your life whistled about it.
When you got special in the world you live in because of it.
When you trust your fate to make it a true for you.
When you devoted your time on it,
When you get nothing left to sacrifice for it,

You wouldn't have the enough strength to accept the real
To accept your destiny
To get back to your normal
To handle your power
To tolerate other's stupidities
To overcome obstacles 
To go on…

Keep holding your dream, stuck it in your heart
I am sure it will inspire you, push you to the front
You'll find on one struggling with you, except it
It will not disappointed you again
It won't lose your face' water again

Just keep going
No matter how long it takes
No matter the way you choose
God knows better than you
Fate always for your sake


My dream, My dearest friend, don't let me down again
Am still sticking to you to death
No matter ,What  things I do
Even if they were not satisfy my will
Just to live...

To continue building my own kingdom, which it based on you
It is enough to me, to live in illusion.
 
Written By : out of the world

1 comment:

  1. Dreams always heal our wounds
    We live to dream and we dream to live
    Dreams are the only thing that we never let anybody steal it from us.Dreams give us the power wether to touch our soul or our sole.
    ****
    Nice writing I could rally touch your feelingsthrough these words .
    Nothing to say but keep feel your dream …who knows it may become true one day.
    All the best

    XO XO
    Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete