My Blog

Mar 14, 2011

Sufyan Goes Down


Sufyan Goes Down

          I know writing here is useless, and even going to admission and registration centre is much useless,, but what can I do ,, May be writing could heal some wounds, I am really surprised from this man; He used to give students low grades because he thinks that they are far away from perfection. Why do you think? For his excellent accent or for his dramatic success he has achieved.(He is the most familiar teacher I have ever seen in college committed lots of mistakes, He  is just good at observing others' mistakes especially teachers' mistakes and  telling students about them) . Why he always tries to criticize other teachers in front of the students especially the successful and beloved teacher? Why he cares about them.                                                     
      He just wants to show us that he is an important, wise and knowledgeable person while he is not. The first question he asks to the class in our first meet with him  was" what have you heard about me" .                                                                                           
He forced us to answer, why do you think? Because he is hypocrite, always cares about others' says about him, doesn’t he has enough confident?, He knows that he is wrong.                                                                                                       
I'm wondering that if the students don't want the teacher, why the admission does not take the student s' opinion in their account.
Sufyan doesn't have the right to give students low grades just to satisfy his arrogance.

Another thing to be added, none of the students had high grade even the excellent ones ,but some girls had .Simply because they are the perfect kind that Sufyan prefers. I guess I have to change my look to have my rights in this college.                                                          
Finally, such teacher should be kicked out of the college   as soon as possible.

 Written by:
Out of the world

                                                                                    

4 comments:

  1. God God !

    seems that plenty of students love this guy
    Well done dear.

    XOXO
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. sufyan goes down..

    Teacher like him and his actions should keep away from our college and from our country..

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. unfortunately,I used to be one of his students..I did my best to understand the lectures but i couldnt..
    We did our best in the exams as well in presenting our projects..so why did he give as low grades!!
    yes,I agree with you that observing teachers' mistakes may consider as his main hobby!

    Yes, he must be kicked out of the college

    Sufyan Goes down

    well done out of the world

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u dears for passing
    and be aware
    we will see soon expulsion of the Dr. Sufyan
    just pray

    ReplyDelete