My Blog

Apr 20, 2011

can I say something


Excuse me…can I say something

         WOW, you know I cant even say it. But, My lovely dean thank you very much for the double speed of the hostel NET. Now I can't even open Google to do my projects. No internet, no hand in projects on time… it seems that I won't pass this year. Imagine my lovely readers your are taking seven courses and each of which need a project. Tell me, if you have a nice weariless like ours, what will you do? To be honest with you, I can't open "a modem"  to search for my projects every time when I need to. Look I'm a poor student the 25 R.O all goes for the bus. So, don't mention the money please. I know there is no solution but to have hope to believe that someday sooner or later Rustaq college's net will become better….. Yeah in our pink dreams…
So, have a nice dream every one…..

 Written by : Angel



3 comments:

  1. Actually,,I knew that dean's promises just to shut students' mouths up to save his thrown chair

    I thinkthere is no exuse for RC to not speed the net up becuase Oman Mobile had made wonderful offers

    This is the smallest right that college must make it availabe for its students

    Don't you think that is a shame

    any way,,,bist wishes
    we r waitting for your new

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh oh ... seems that someone is really upset from our Robin Hood ...
    The internet service is very very bad in RC.Students can't help suffering from this noticeable problem .
    Seems that students will start loss their patience very very soon
    God bless our dean

    XO XO
    Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. well let me think of it...

    you don't need to excuse..

    you already say what you want to say..


    woohoo excited may be..!!
    any how it is gossip girl isn't?!

    ReplyDelete