My Blog

Mar 21, 2011

Atuqh's sisters...

Atuqh's sisters…..

                  Every time I hear this word I laugh out loud. My sisters made this word up. It is describing girls with big heads. I extremely hate such girls. I hate going to Rustaq Hall because of them. With their big heads I can't see anything. Today one of Atuqh's sisters was setting in front of me during the first lecture. Looking at her big head angered me. Moreover, I got a headache from  watching her moving her head left to right and right to left . I have got nothing from  that lecture because I was busy in studying the Brownian motion of her head.Seriously, I wanted to go and pull the thing that made her head looked like pregnant caw.

 Why girls wear such things?

I'm so angry. I want to hit someone. Next time , if  I saw one of Atuqh's sisters I will explode her head.  
   
 Written by : Angel

4 comments:

  1. hahah ...
    I do like the name " atuqa's sisters " . Your artical made me laugh.
    By the way, do we have any chance to cuote the name ?
    well done dear
    lovely whishes
    XOXO
    Gossip Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gossip Girl
    Thank you my dear for postting the artical.
    hahahah, i'm glad that you like it.
    Suer you can cuote the name. Make yourself at home^^.
    Thanks again
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi all,,

    I like your subject, I read it and i laugh
    like crazy man lool..

    by the way i like so much what ever you write
    and i hate so much girl of that kind..

    so ..
    nothing to do only following laugh because
    of that big head..

    thank you
    all the best to you


    Salim AL Hashmi

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx for your artical

    and your style in writing is really nice and atractive

    i am like you, i hate girls when they do like a bridge in their heads


    and also our massengar warn us about that

    this is the life

    ReplyDelete